Jan 9, 2011

Project 2: Prayers for Our Husband


I admit that I do not pray for JT as I should.  This has been weighing on my mind for the last few days and low and behold it is the second project for Fixing Your Heart On Titus 2.

In fact, during my shower last night, I was led to pray for him and his salvation.

Earlier, watching a live broadcast of an online church, I was reminded of what our unsaved loved ones will be subject to at the time of their physical death.   SCARY.

It all ties into this second week's project.
I'm all over it.

  • Monday: His Work
  • Tuesday: His Integrity
  • Wednesday: His Mind
  • Thursday: His Purpose
  • Friday: His Health
  • Saturday: His Protection
  • Sunday: His Faith

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...